Dr. Martens 1460 Patent Leather Lace-up Boots (UA)
These boots feature the iconic design of the Dr. Martens 1460 Patent Leather Lace-up Boot. The high-shine Patent Lamper 1460 boot stays true to its Original construction: yellow welt stitching, a scripted AirWair heel loop and a tough air-cushioned sole.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give a high shine, glossy finish
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction — renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with the signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
The UK sizes are standard. Please select the same UK size as the one that you normally wear. You may also measure your foot and compare the measurement with the last column.