Dr. Martens 1460 Smooth Leather Lace-up Boots (UA)
These boots feature the iconic design of the Dr. Martens 1460 Smooth Leather Lace-up Boot. The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. Now in more shades than ever.
- Born on 1st April 1960. Named the 1460 boot. The 8-eye boot is unmistakable. Remixed and redefined — never replicated
- Hardwearing and famously tough, the Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- The DMS sole is a cornerstone of Dr. Martens construction. A two-tone PVC sole marked with our signature grooving and our unique tread. One of the most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
- Smooth leather - durable and famously stiff to start, this leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
The UK sizes are standard. Please select the same UK size as the one that you normally wear. You may also measure your foot and compare the measurement with the last column.